recomend a EQ/crossover for my deck

a Clarion DPH-910 would be the ticket......7 band EQ......time alignment....all that good stuff......look it up for all the features....it all can be controled from your HU too

I just sold my HX-D10...nice unit....I have a DPH-910.....the only thing is it doesn't work....but if you can get it to work i will give it to you for $25 shipped

Scott, SC

a Clarion DPH-910 would be the ticket......7 band EQ......time alignment....all that good stuff......look it up for all the features....it all can be controled from your HU too
I just sold my HX-D10...nice unit....I have a DPH-910.....the only thing is it doesn't work....but if you can get it to work i will give it to you for $25 shipped

Scott, SC
Doesn't work or doesn't work with an HX-D10? Clarion has some EQs that don't work with all of their decks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.