rebassed music

What exactly are you looking for as far as the rebassed music goes? I have a bunch downloaded I can throw on a flash drive if you want. Maybe order a 64gb or something on amazon and have it mailed to me or someone willing?

man that mbm (last link) he's got like 100 tracks some old rock hotel california, juke box hero, purple rain etc..glad i have ss filter they low.. lots of rap ya'll better check them..

How is this music rebassed? Through audio processing software? I would think this was reduces chances of clipping unlike “bass boosted” songs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is this music rebassed? Through audio processing software? I would think this was reduces chances of clipping unlike “bass boosted” songs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
as long as it's not boosted above 0db you're generally fine

clipping depends on where you set the gain in reference to the music you listen to, that's it. if the rebassing puts clipping into the music, that can be a problem. you see that in rock sometimes

as long as it's not boosted above 0db you're generally fine
clipping depends on where you set the gain in reference to the music you listen to, that's it. if the rebassing puts clipping into the music, that can be a problem. you see that in rock sometimes
If I set my gains using 0db that would basically mitigate any chances of clipping in most cases right? Or is setting gains at 0db taking away potential from a lot of songs?

If I set my gains using 0db that would basically mitigate any chances of clipping in most cases right? Or is setting gains at 0db taking away potential from a lot of songs?
You need to just listen to the music for clipping and watch your voltage. Music is recorded at so many different levels that I have to change the sub level on almost every song

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.