rebassed music

You need to just listen to the music for clipping and watch your voltage. Music is recorded at so many different levels that I have to change the sub level on almost every song
True I often have to adjust the bass going from different older rap songs to newer rap songs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With regard to downloading this songs, is there a software to transfer them to a USB or music managing software?

For past years been using Spotify as my main music source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is something else that I can look into. I just found out that my LG V20 will hold a tara bite of music, I just need someone to teach my ancient azz to utilize it....lol.

I have the V30, I like the LG phones although I still love Samsung's phones. The note 8 was just way too expensive tbh and there were no good sales. I essentially got my V30 for ~450 after selling the second phone

The 2tb is for microSD cards, your best bet is to buy one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-MicroSD-Adapter-MB-ME128GA-AM/dp/B06XWZWYVP

That's what I have and it performs better than sandisk. For an old timer like you (lol) you'll never use all 128gb so it'll last you 5-10 years

That is something else that I can look into. I just found out that my LG V20 will hold a tara bite of music, I just need someone to teach my ancient azz to utilize it....lol.
i have a 2gb yosemite sam usb lol, works great. i'd rather have 2 or 3 smaller ones like 1 for rock, 1 for rap etc so i don't have to go through as many "folders" to find songs..

If I set my gains using 0db that would basically mitigate any chances of clipping in most cases right? Or is setting gains at 0db taking away potential from a lot of songs?
yeah thats the benefit to remote sub volume

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.