Rearview mirror gonna fall off!!!

Just shake you head really fast to keep up with the mirror. Then it will be like the mirror is'nt moving. Man sometimes I even impress myself with these great ideas.
lol.. that was good

Heres an idea I heard of the other day, don't see any reason it wouldn't work....mount your mirror on a limb dampener used on compound bows (called SIMS Limbsaver) You can buy them at a local sporting goods store, or online at cabelas. People claim it works, I can't see any reason it wouldn't, they do a hell of a job stopping bow vibrations.... http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/standard-pod-wrapped.jsp?rid=&indexId=cat20078&navAction=push&navCount=1&cmCat=MainCatcat21424&parentType=index&parentId=cat20078&id=0014270.

Just shake you head really fast to keep up with the mirror. Then it will be like the mirror is'nt moving. Man sometimes I even impress myself with these great ideas.
a hummingbird flew into my biochem class one day and the teacher said if you shook your head really fast you could see its wings flapping, needless to say about 10 people did it and didnt catch on the joke for about 10 seconds.

Dane Cook is the shiznit, don't ever diss him or I will have to stab you in the jaw.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Someone shit on the coats.......Someone has shit on the coats

I once did this with a hot chick. She sat down and looked around and said dam, that is some nice audio equipment you have. Then she said turn it up. So I did. My mirror did what it always does. Shakes and and points right at my passenger seat. Needless to say she was wearing a nice skirt and no........................haha you get the drift. I loved that mirror. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.