Rear speakers not working in 2003 Accord

Participant count
  • Participant list

Crowens04

Hi everyone! I recently purchased a 2003 Honda Accord. It is in great condition and drives like its brand new. Overall, I am extremely happy with the car. I recently noticed that the rear speakers in the car are not working. They are there, but do not seem to be hooked up. The previous owner installed a head unit CD player into the car. I am assuming they also had a subwoofer system set up in the back, and while installing it, disconnected the back speakers and never hooked them up to the head unit.

I am wondering if there is anyway I can get those speakers working. I am good with electronics but I am a novice when it comes to car audio. I am going to see if I can post a picture of the head unit set up to give you guys a better idea. The original radio will turn on, but produces no sound from any of the speakers. The head unit turns on as well, and only produces sound from the speakers in the front doors. I hope I didn't make this too confusing. Any help is GREATLY appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.