Rear Left Speaker trouble

Participant count
  • Participant list

kinghuds

WV
So just installed 2 new Rockford Fosgate 6x9's in my trunk, go to make sure they both work and my left rear speaker has stopped putting out any sound. Switched the speakers to make sure it wasnt them, same problem in the rear left.

Pulled out my deck to check the wiring, sure enough one of the rear left wires was lose so I reconnected, but still have the same problem. I'm not sure where to go from here to try and find out what the issue is.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Narrowed it down to a problem with the wiring between the head unit and the back speaker, anyway to pinpoint the problem or am I stuck running a new wire?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.