Really need help with "II"

Participant count
  • Participant list

907tacokid
10+ year member

I am 17 and looking at career choices, I have a main occupation chosen but I am looking at II installer institute. I am beond extactic to go to this school but I need to find out how much I is so ican get it from my college fund, but no where on the site does it say aprox how much it will be, does anyone on here know how much it will be approximately. Has anyone gone tothe school?

that requires me to go into the military. i wouldnt mind that but i am going to diesel tech and am going to work on the slope.

this school will be for my gain! im not planing on making a career out of it just a part time when im not on the slope. i have a great desire to learn everything about car audio so i want to go to this school.

thats awsome that you got to go for free, i really am interested in expanding my narrow mind about car audio. thanks for your impute, i guess i will just have to wait till i am ready to go to the school to find out price.

thanks anyway

haha that would be to easy! i just havent had time. i will closer to when i graduate. just wanted to know if any of you knew right off the top of your head. but your right i should just call

that requires me to go into the military. i wouldnt mind that but i am going to diesel tech and am going to work on the slope.this school will be for my gain! im not planing on making a career out of it just a part time when im not on the slope. i have a great desire to learn everything about car audio so i want to go to this school.

thats awsome that you got to go for free, i really am interested in expanding my narrow mind about car audio. thanks for your impute, i guess i will just have to wait till i am ready to go to the school to find out price.

thanks anyway
Its not cheap. Unless you/your parents are rich, I think you'll find the price to be an obstacle to taking it just to train you for a side job. It costs several thousand dollars (like something just shy of $20k iirc).

You can probably go to their website and get some pricing. Or like said above, call them. You could have done either for less time than you've spent on this thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.