Re Xxx Review

Originally posted by bigbassman  

the actual one way xmag on the XXX is 32mm (well its not really the xmag, but it works for now)... it cannot reach the true xmag of the motor until they change the few things...

Loyd L.
**** super secret ****....

Originally posted by RangerMan  

144 with 2 12s...break in at tones between 30 and 100 Hz
ah ok.. I retract my previous statement.. the meter is on.. I thought you meant a single woofer..

what shop down there has a Lin X? I'd like to come break 150 dash on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Loyd L.

ah ok.. I retract my previous statement.. the meter is on.. I thought you meant a single woofer..

what shop down there has a Lin X? I'd like to come break 150 dash on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Loyd L.
Yours is breaking 150??? ****it I have to try harder!!! It was a shop here in Roxboro that is trying to start things up. A couple of guy just bought the building and it's called Acoustical Soundz. It's been in business for about 5 months, but I'm not sure their doing so well...I don't know of many LinXs around this area other than that...is there one in the shop in Burlington, or do they use an AC???

im sure it is a fine woofer but "new stuff" like cutting edge amps and stuff never make it out where i am unless its made here or around here (i know eminence makes alot of peoples stuff for example)

Yours is breaking 150??? ****it I have to try harder!!! It was a shop here in Roxboro that is trying to start things up. A couple of guy just bought the building and it's called Acoustical Soundz. It's been in business for about 5 months, but I'm not sure their doing so well...I don't know of many LinXs around this area other than that...is there one in the shop in Burlington, or do they use an AC???
Im gonna have to come down... I like looking at shops.. seems to be a bunch down there... maybe you can give me the grand tour...

Yeah... my car does over 150 dash on Any Linear X its came across.. I recently became the first person in NSPL history to break 150 in consumer 0-30" class, on their Linear X.. which has been the meanest one I've came across.. even meaner then my team's rta jr...

Loyd L.

Im gonna have to come down... I like looking at shops.. seems to be a bunch down there... maybe you can give me the grand tour...

Yeah... my car does over 150 dash on Any Linear X its came across.. I recently became the first person in NSPL history to break 150 in consumer 0-30" class, on their Linear X.. which has been the meanest one I've came across.. even meaner then my team's rta jr...

Loyd L.
Lets see...there is 3 shops you can visit here...there is thaat store, Auto Acoustics of Roxboro, and Custom Image Auto...I think you would like Custom Image the best, with the 34 inch woofer (Audiobahn) now sitting in the **** floor...Auto Acoustics is the local "cool" spot for teens, fully equipt with a Escalade with 24s and the awesome W7...come on down and give them a visit...the probably don't know what a DD sub looks like...LOL!!!

the probably don't know what a DD sub looks like...LOL!!!
They ain't missing much... lol it looks like a swap meet woofer lol

[subtle hint] get aim [/subtle hint] //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Loyd L.

They ain't missing much... lol it looks like a swap meet woofer lol

[subtle hint] get aim [/subtle hint] //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Loyd L.
I'll try it later tonight:D

When are you gonna be around the area next time???

I'll try it later tonight:D

When are you gonna be around the area next time???
depends on when the car gets fixed.... its currently down for repairs... there is a slight chance it'll be up by weekend.. but I have my doubts... I'll be able to give ya a better idea in the upcoming days..

Loyd L.

depends on when the car gets fixed.... its currently down for repairs... there is a slight chance it'll be up by weekend.. but I have my doubts... I'll be able to give ya a better idea in the upcoming days..

Loyd L.
Cool, just drop me a line!!!

And for my good buddy ramos...here are the t/s parameters:

Fs 34.4Hz

Re 1.17 ohms

Qms 5.19

Qes 0.49

Qts 0.45

Vas 31.6 liters

Sd 480 cm^2

RMS 1600w

Xmax 38mm- this is not correct....this is what they hope to be pulling out of their new cast. You see, there was some controversy over the DUMAX report, but I don't know all the details...I just know that RE was kind of mad or something...

Have fun with it!!!

Thank you sir. I will now go and play //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by ramos  

Thank you sir. I will now go and play //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
What have you found out???

What have you found out???

Well I have found that I had to find somebody with one locally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. A friend of mine who owns a local shop is going to let me borrow his for a week or so to play around with it. He also has a pair of the xxx 12's. How much power did you burp them with ? I'm thinking my usual 2 1500's strapped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.