RE vs Audioque vs FI

i appreciate the vids perfecxionX! not many reviews out there on the sd2.5 so that was good to at least see it in action. any other opinions on these woofers?

have you ever heard any of the other subs though? I'm trying to get some feedback from real life experience if possible. i was relatively happy with the sq on my SX and im sure all of these will be better than it in that department...so which of these is the loudest?!?

I can show you pics of the 2.5 next to my HD3 to prove I have tried them all out each line of sub from aq that is. The 2.5 is simply amazing as an SQL woofer with as little as 400rms the more you give it the louder and deeper it gets, and I have owned the RE SE 15 RE XXX 12 and I would have to say the 2.5 is A ton more then the RE SE, but I wouldnt compare it to an XXX.

You probably just need a new battery under the hood. Get a kinetik or yellow top and you should be good to go.
If not, either one would be a good choice. I'd go with the SSD, but that's because I'm local lol. I'm heading over to a buddy of mines to help him install his in about an hour actually.
A battery isn't going to help. Your car, when running, runs off the alternator. Not the battery.

good point kicker...thats why im trying to keep it low power. i dont want to have to upgrade my alternator. any other opinions guys? Im basically down to either SSD or SD2.5....anyone know which has the potential to get louder off of 800 watts??

A battery isn't going to help. Your car, when running, runs off the alternator. Not the battery.
So why does everyone upgrade their batteries. Cosmetics? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Daher2323

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Daher2323
Marietta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date