RE vs Audioque vs FI

so nobody has first hand experience with both subs? the audioque is $30 cheaper, but if the ssd is louder i wouldnt mind paying the extra money

My car runs off the battery, actually. It just so happens that the battery has a nice charger for it: the alternator. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Changing nothing on mine but the battery improved my voltage quite a bit (with stock alternator).

80 Amp Alt, Yellow Top under the hood, and I was doing fine running my current set up.

Amps don't take a constant amount of power from the battery 100% of the time.

And if it does, it's not going to make a huge difference running 800 RMS vs 1200 RMS...

would the ssd with a flatwound coil set it apart from the sd2.5?? Im running 800 watts to it but i heard the flatwound coil not only increases power handling, but also output?

So tell me. What does your car run off of when it's running?
I would like to know.
More batteries provides more stability against sudden voltage drops...because there's more overall current supplying ability in the system. But going to a massive battery bank and not upgrading the alternator doesn't make sense because there needs to be a source of power to recharge the batteries //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i believe that fi and re are the same since one owns the other our something like that but audique is an awesome brand they're owned by digital design and my friend josh who does spl competitions is running 5 batteries and two hifonics goliath 5000 watt amps and he has a stock alt.

i believe that fi and re are the same since one owns the other our something like that but audique is an awesome brand they're owned by digital design and my friend josh who does spl competitions is running 5 batteries and two hifonics goliath 5000 watt amps and he has a stock alt.
not sure what josh running 10,000 watts on a stock alt has to do with my decison, but alright. any other opinions are welcome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Daher2323

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Daher2323
Marietta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date