Re Se or Soundstream T4 or aq?

ive been trying to figure it out all week.

i have 2 w3s and basically want the same quality but way way louder. so the t4s seem like the good wy to go. i just want others inputs before i decide

lol it sux, i still havent decided, once i think i have somebody comes along and o get... so now iva been looking at just these 3. just to the point of preference i think but still am looking for thoughts

lol it sux, i still havent decided, once i think i have somebody comes along and o get... so now iva been looking at just these 3. just to the point of preference i think but still am looking for thoughts
Everyone has a personal preference, so you're going to have many different options thrown at you. Truth be told, there are hundreds of great subwoofers on the market, and many of them are very similar. It all depends on what you want. First you wanted SQ, now you're talking about SPL. Certain woofers are designed for certain things, and no particular woofer can be perfect in every aspect.

The RE SE's are very, very nice entry level sq oriented subs that can handle decent power and get reasonably loud. They aren't the best, but they are far from the worst. For what they cost, they're excellent. Buy them, build a nice enclosure, power them cleanly and enjoy the results.

You're not going to learn everything by asking questions on forums and watching youtube videos, because no two people think exactly the same. You've got to hear equipment in person to form an opinion of your own, and 2x 12" SE's are not a major investment. There's a pair of 15"s in the classifieds right now for $290...

and you're basing your decision off "flex videos" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif If that's the case my AQ's were flexing my front windshield about 1" today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Personally I'd try to actually hear the subs you're interested in playing the music you listen to. Might give you a better idea of what sub you like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Everyone has a personal preference, so you're going to have many different options thrown at you. Truth be told, there are hundreds of great subwoofers on the market, and many of them are very similar. It all depends on what you want. First you wanted SQ, now you're talking about SPL. Certain woofers are designed for certain things, and no particular woofer can be perfect in every aspect.
The RE SE's are very, very nice entry level sq oriented subs that can handle decent power and get reasonably loud. They aren't the best, but they are far from the worst. For what they cost, they're excellent. Buy them, build a nice enclosure, power them cleanly and enjoy the results.

You're not going to learn everything by asking questions on forums and watching youtube videos, because no two people think exactly the same. You've got to hear equipment in person to form an opinion of your own, and 2x 12" SE's are not a major investment. There's a pair of 15"s in the classifieds right now for $290...
true that. i know its like i said before, i just had jls and ive been sheltered to them you know. loyalty. so now im ready to move on and cant f;in decide to save my life. i know my fair share, but for sure not as much as some of the guys on here. and basically where i live, good luck finding somebody that doesnt have jl, rf, or kicker so the whole listening to others isnt the easiest thing. the only car audio dealer we have that carries actual stuff is wee bee audio, the next is at least 50 miles away excluding best buy. jls the top of the line where im from so to hear other ish, youtube and here are the next best thing

true that. i know its like i said before, i just had jls and ive been sheltered to them you know. loyalty. so now im ready to move on and cant f;in decide to save my life. i know my fair share, but for sure not as much as some of the guys on here. and basically where i live, good luck finding somebody that doesnt have jl, rf, or kicker so the whole listening to others isnt the easiest thing. the only car audio dealer we have that carries actual stuff is wee bee audio, the next is at least 50 miles away excluding best buy. jls the top of the line where im from so to hear other ish, youtube and here are the next best thing

and you're basing your decision off "flex videos" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif If that's the case my AQ's were flexing my front windshield about 1" today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Personally I'd try to actually hear the subs you're interested in playing the music you listen to. Might give you a better idea of what sub you like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
not basing my decision just noticed the difference between the res and the t4s as far as flexing. its like i said 3 times for some reason, not to much around where i live other than the mainstream jl and rf ish.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.