RE SE? D2? What amp and sub for under $500

How many times does one person need to get owned before they STFU? Sony isn't Walmart quality, huh? That's funny because every walmart that i've ever been to has them. And yes...Best Buy carries PA too. Yeah, profile doesn't make the best amps out there, but they aren't any worse than your sh!tty sh!t. Seriously, why don't you just go back to your room and go hump your crappy xplods and stop posting your audiogay comments here.

No you need to stop being an ass, wal mart decided to stock them. That doesn't mean they are wal mart quality. I guess pioneer decks are wal mart quality too since they sell all the good pioneer decks there. I haven't seen the p5's at wal marts i have seen the old stuff from sony. Best buy sells pa becauspa wanted to find a chain of really good sales companys and best buy is one of them. I guess since best buy carries rockford, pioneer, alpine that makes them best buy quality too. Stop talking out your ass before you get burned again.

frankly, i dont care who sells the ****, sony subs blow ass regardless of where you buy them.

EDIT: and if you'll notice best buy doesnt even carry anything but the entry level "punch" stuff from fosgate

The best buy i work at has the power line of stuff also. My sony's were really good subs, and blew people away. You can't say **** about something you have never heard or owned sorry. Your judging them on the company, they sound pretty **** good and in my oppinion are on the most power svc subs in low range.

hey 88k5blazer "Dont hate on audiobahn amps! Yeah they r flashy n r sold at circuit city but i have an A8000T running my type r 12's (also can be bought at circuit city) and it SLAMS! The birthsheet said 855 at a 2 ohm load so it is just a lil bit underrated. This amp has never gotten hot or shut off the the sq is awesome. Yes the subs **** if u have any sq in mind but dont hate on the amps."

First of all "justsayk" wasn't making fun of audiobahn amps and type r's are better known for SQ then for SPL why don't you think before you reply.

Dude, yeah Profile isn't the best on the market but if you are on a budget and need power they will dish it out. They're not bad amps, the new Clarus series, as said, are pretty solid and a great buy at the price. I'd buy Profile way before any cheap ass Sony crap.

How many times does one person need to get owned before they STFU?
cat_stacks.gif

sony kills itself is more like it. if sony is so great, why did you upgrade (only slightly) to audiobahn. oh, and then that was so awesome that you decided to upgrade again. if your stuff was so great, how come you keep upgrading. oh and by the way...antler skills...that has got to be the funniest "owned" pic i've ever seen.

HEY AUDIOGUY there like 100's of people that are going to read this and you are macking you're self look like a BIG A** so shut the f**c up and every one know's that SONY ***** SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

shure make it up as you go now you had you're fun now shut up where geting sik of you audioguy :thumbsdow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/censored.gif.f9ad8e7c6db58c5530c5a0a20a3b5baf.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif :thumbsdow

shure make it up as you go now you had you're fun now shut up where geting sik of you audioguy :thumbsdow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/censored.gif.f9ad8e7c6db58c5530c5a0a20a3b5baf.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif :thumbsdow

dam i only thot *****es ***** this much

AudioGuy your that same a$$ from caraudioforum that got banned for doing the same $hit that your doing now. Just STFU if you don't know what your talking about. Do some research and you will see that Profile makes good budget amps. Have you used Profile? NO!! So don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.