SOLD RE MT 15" new recone has not seen powa

MyFartsStink
10+ year member

my farts stinky they are
This is a RE Mt with a fresh recone, well not exactly fresh. It has been sitting in my closet for about a year since I reconed it. It has allot dust on top, but Ill clean that up. I know it works, I have tested it with some tones at about 20w, but thats all it has seen and it is hungry. It is a dual 1 ohm. More like .7 though. I used to have an amp for it, but some ***** I slept with snuck it to her car and got away with it without me seeing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. Too bad I didnt know where she lived because I would have beat her. But anyways I need money now to buy some tools I need for this job coming up and this has to go as much as I want to keep it. So I will be selling it for 300 shipped. I have some pics of it when it was fresh reconed, but Ill update this thread tomorrow with new ones with a dmm.

100_2531.jpg

100_2523.jpg

does this sub sound ok for daily and wats the RMS on it daily?
the search function is your friend because I dont know how it sounds. Are you trying to say watts? or what? It can take quite a beatin from what I know.

I want this. My Mmats 3000.05 would go along PERFECT with it. Too bad I have no money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.