RE: B stock?

yeah i called and i talked to a mark and he said they dont have B stock items

Did he say they dont have any now, or they never have them? I talked to David, it was a while ago, but I know what he told me.

good companies shouldnt have B stock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

That's a dumb statement. B-Stock's don't mean they broke. I just bought a NINE.4 from ED and it was open box but still in the sealed plastic. Paid $165 for it shipped for a BRAND NEW AMP. Can't complain at all

That's a dumb statement. B-Stock's don't mean they broke. I just bought a NINE.4 from ED and it was open box but still in the sealed plastic. Paid $165 for it shipped for a BRAND NEW AMP. Can't complain at all
B-stock usualy has nothing to do with broken items @ss.. B stock is like a sticker not lined up right or scractes on the product..

It says on the way only cuz I dont update my sig every other second. It's here right now but my car is in the shop and I am DYING to hook it up.

P.S. It took 2 business days to get here.

i'd rather pay 149 for an amp Brand New made by the same company that makes the nine.4 but without the elemental logo...

al

B-Stock is ALSO a returned product that didn't work right, then was fixed.. meaning it WAS BROKEN!!!!
i said usualy isnt something broken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.