Re audio vs fi audio

I caught the post its all good LOL...
Its just funny to read what I do here on other sites and over the web about the RE's then the complete opposite from the local shop...One thing I do remember one of the guys saying was to watch out what you read online cause many of the members are paid to say things about other brands...
Ironic considering he works for the company who pays him to say everything positive about the brands they sell. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

In the year of 2012, we don't have many, if any, large name vendors on forums. We still have vendors/owners of small companies which will almost always be the more popular brands on the internet. That comes with a price of having the most vocal consumer market. 99.9% of forum members are here on our own accord for our own reasons and on our own time. We do not have any problem speaking exactly what we feel and can be very adamant about it (think Skar or eD).

Sure, take everything with a grain of salt, but members rarely have incentive to lie to you about products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.