Re audio vs fi audio

ronnie1628

I want to sell my 4 12" kicker cvts and get ether one re audio 18" or one fi audio 18". So my question is which brand and type of sub would be better for everyday use and hit hard? I want to try to use my two hifonics Brutus 1200.1 amps to power the sub. By the way is that possible case I read you can but it has to be a dual voice coil and the amps have to be the same and set the same. Any suggestions?

I can't believe how much bad rep the re gets and every shop local to me raves about them...they must make a killing profit wise I guess...

I can't believe how much bad rep the re gets and every shop local to me raves about them...they must make a killing profit wise I guess...
Local shops rave about Fusion and Alpine powerpacks too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Local shops rave about Fusion and Alpine powerpacks too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Never heard about fusion and all the shops I went to said hell no to PP lol...But all the shops went bonkers over the RE subs laughed off all their other subs such as JL Alpine Arc Audio ect. ect.

Which fi serious? The Q serious, BL, BTL N2, or N3? And would I be able to power it with my two amps?
Well if you think you are throwing a clean 2K plus rms I would say BTL. The other option is run two Bl 15's. This is what I would go with just because you would have more cone area, and I am a little bias on the fact that I love my BL. Like anything though, its all about the install!

Never heard about fusion and all the shops I went to said hell no to PP lol...But all the shops went bonkers over the RE subs laughed off all their other subs such as JL Alpine Arc Audio ect. ect.
I was just messing with you about the Power Pack. Hopefully no one raves about it.

What I meant in the post was that shops will rave over anything to encourage a sale. I remember a local shop when I was in highschool pushed Sony amps super hard. smh

I was just messing with you about the Power Pack. Hopefully no one raves about it.
What I meant in the post was that shops will rave over anything to encourage a sale. I remember a local shop when I was in highschool pushed Sony amps super hard. smh
I caught the post its all good LOL...

Its just funny to read what I do here on other sites and over the web about the RE's then the complete opposite from the local shop...One thing I do remember one of the guys saying was to watch out what you read online cause many of the members are paid to say things about other brands...

I caught the post its all good LOL...

Its just funny to read what I do here on other sites and over the web about the RE's then the complete opposite from the local shop...One thing I do remember one of the guys saying was to watch out what you read online cause many of the members are paid to say things about other brands...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.