re audio se

I have 2 RE SE 10" Subs in a 2.5 Cu in Ported box in the trunk of my Altima. Powered by an MB Quarts Mono D class 1500.1 amp at 1 Ohm.

I am sending the two subs 32 volts about 1100 watts.

So heres the problem...... I have 80 Sq Ft of Second Skin Extreme in the trunk and it looks like ill be ordering another several hundred feet.

Oh yea and my rear view mirror will not stay in any one place. I might have to super glue it.

Other than that they sound great.

Biker

I have 2 RE SE 10" Subs in a 2.5 Cu in Ported box in the trunk of my Altima. Powered by an MB Quarts Mono D class 1500.1 amp at 1 Ohm. I am sending the two subs 32 volts about 1100 watts.

So heres the problem...... I have 80 Sq Ft of Second Skin Extreme in the trunk and it looks like ill be ordering another several hundred feet.

Oh yea and my rear view mirror will not stay in any one place. I might have to super glue it.

Other than that they sound great.

Biker
lol best complaints ive heard

what is your boxed tuned to?

Finally found my rattle WOOOOHOOOO . I feel really dumb now though .it was coming from my rear 6X9s 2 of the 4 screws came loose and was vibrating the grill surround. Now to fix the trunk rattle and the fuel filler door rattle

Finally found my rattle WOOOOHOOOO . I feel really dumb now though .it was coming from my rear 6X9s 2 of the 4 screws came loose and was vibrating the grill surround. Now to fix the trunk rattle and the fuel filler door rattle
haha good job.

that will probably be me soon. once i get these se's in the bandpass, im hoping to get down to the least rattles possible in my car

YUP I like them, They are pretty **** loud and I can barely push them because the stock electrical cant keep up. I ordered some wire so I can add the other battery. Should fix my amp cutting out right when it is really starting to push the subs.

I used to have a original pair of RE SE 10's off a kicker 1200.1 that was ~1400 watts and they were so loud and sounded so good i wish i still had them. Of course this was 7years ago or so

YUP I like them, They are pretty **** loud and I can barely push them because the stock electrical cant keep up. I ordered some wire so I can add the other battery. Should fix my amp cutting out right when it is really starting to push the subs.
you got the build done?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.