RE 35-1D.....Thoughts

Miller
10+ year member

$
How is this amp. I was thinking about getting a JBL 1200.1, but if this amp is really good I might spend the extra bucks to get it. Thanks, just post your thoughts and expieiences. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

aww man they are? I thought RE still had some. Well if anyone knows where I can get one or how much they are shipped please tell me.

I got one and i love it. the only thing i dont like is that it doesnt like cold weather very much compared to my old autotek mx-1300 that ran flawlessly in 10 degree weather. well its spring anyways and almost summer so them cold days arent even here anymore.

Originally posted by mattj I got one and i love it. the only thing i dont like is that it doesnt like cold weather very much compared to my old autotek mx-1300 that ran flawlessly in 10 degree weather. well its spring anyways and almost summer so them cold days arent even here anymore.
matt how can you tell it doesnt perform well in the cold? what happens?

-nate

I want this amp.....how can I get my hands on it??? Any way?? When are they supposed to be back in stock and ready to order....preorder??

Originally posted by Miller I want this amp.....how can I get my hands on it??? Any way?? When are they supposed to be back in stock and ready to order....preorder??
Call em' up and ask:) (702)896-4823

- Steve

They arent awnseing their phone...I have been trying to call them for the past 2 hours. I think they must be closed for some reason

Originally posted by Miller They arent awnseing their phone...I have been trying to call them for the past 2 hours. I think they must be closed for some reason
Maybe they don't work on Mondays...try again tomorrow for sure.

- Steve

It might be closed because of that mexican holiday. Who know. Anyways, if I cant get the RE35-1D, then I guess I will just have to give up on these better amps and settle for a JBL 1200.1. I just cant get my hands on a high quality amp for cheap

Originally posted by Miller It might be closed because of that mexican holiday. Who know. Anyways, if I cant get the RE35-1D, then I guess I will just have to give up on these better amps and settle for a JBL 1200.1. I just cant get my hands on a high quality amp for cheap
Stick with the 35-1D...which will run you around $370ish, depending on your location(shipping $). If you dont want that...go with the Nine.1....and if you dont want to wait...look at something else;) I think you would be much happier with something other than JBL's 1200.1.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.