RD D9 Amplifier 400 shipped!!!

mazzasec
5,000+ posts

Banned
ATL
Item(s) for Sale:

For sale I have a RD audio D9 amplifier!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically its a 10/10 not a single scratch

I used it in my explorer. It was working fine and dandy. One day my head unit went out and I didnt have the money for a new H/U So I unhooked my system. When I got a new H/U and went to hook up the amp it didnt power on. I have no clue why since it was working 100% fine when I unhooked it.

Now I am out of the car audio game and this amp has literally been sitting in my room for 1 1/2 years not touched! I opened it up and saw no burning and smelt nothing out of the ordinary.

PLEASE buy this it just sits in my room and does nothing!

Could very well be a cheap fix or it could be a little more. My loss your gain if its not a big problem!

Price:

400!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

400 shipped!

Item Pictures:

100_5485.jpg

100_5491.jpg

100_5489.jpg

100_5488.jpg

100_5487.jpg

100_4264-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
lets get real here if the amp works its worth doubble if not its an expensive repair. test it already and advertise the product for what it is. i am interested if i know what im buying.

its like me saying i got this special toilet paper that might repel unwanted rape in jail it only cost 10 bucks a roll and if it works its a great deal if not then you still got something to wipe your @ss with.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

lets get real here if the amp works its worth doubble if not its an expensive repair. test it already and advertise the product for what it is. i am interested if i know what im buying.

its like me saying i got this special toilet paper that might repel unwanted rape in jail it only cost 10 bucks a roll and if it works its a great deal if not then you still got something to wipe your @ss with.

IMO $400 is a reasonable price, they sell for $800 all day

And he is advertising a blown D9

If I had the cash I would pick this up

Glws (this time it's gotta sell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

You know what your looking at so GTFO. It is a non working RD D9 that he is asking $400 for. The amp looks like its in great cosmetic condition but needs some kind of repair to be in perfect working order. $400 is a fine asking price for a non working D9, and in most cases when there was no smoke or any sign of burn marks, it will be a cheap repair. Stop asking dump questions and clogging the mans thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.