RD audio vs. DC audio

DD has world titles. However I don't think there's a DD sub made that can hang with a super heavyweight. Those things are just ridiculous
I agree to an extent. The DD can hold the power for a burp, the only down side is the cost for most.

DC>RD. I did buy a D9 and it didn't come with a bassknob. I called up RD, the new owner sounded like a decent guy, trying to clean up the company. He sent the bass knob out right away and I was happy.

I'm talking world records as well. Lol they have set more world records then any other company. I think you forget how long I have apart of this industry and been in the lanes haha.
let me c that in writing and ill believe it

I agree to an extent. The DD can hold the power for a burp, the only down side is the cost for most.
ill tell you what.. i have a 9515 g sittin in my closet... ill take out my atomic apx.. drop in the dd.. put 2 d9 @.25 and 15.5V on it and see if it handles it.. when i cant get the burnt vc smell out of my truck you buy me a new dd to sell and a detailing (to get the smell out)

i just wanna know if it can take 20k or 15k @ 47ish.. i know allan hall set the WR for trunk this year with 4 d9s @.25 on 2 15" apx.. they wont even get warm

I see some people like to confuse Usaci with the "world". Since when did Usaci start having world wide competitions? They don't even cover the entire US. How many championships does RD hold outside of Usaci? I don't remember a single vehicle with RD in it at dB Drag finals in Daytona.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

marcin93

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
marcin93
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date