RD Audio D9 amplfier! 500 shipped

mazzasec
5,000+ posts

Banned
ATL
Item(s) for Sale:

RD D9 Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Ok heres whats up. One day the amp was fine playing and stuff then my head unit went out. So I uninstalled all my equipment cause I didnt have the money for a new H/U. Well when I do get a new H/U and hook it up my amp doesnt turn on.

So I dont know whats wrong could be an easy fix could even be working I could just be a ******* and installed wrong.

But I am letting it go for cheap

It is in mint physical condition not a single scratch or ding on it!

Price:

500 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

100_4264-1.jpg

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/318881-mazzasec-feedback-thread.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I had a friend help with it. We couldnt get it to power on. I opened it up and from the looks of it it looks fine. Could be an easy 100-150 dollar fix then your still getting a hell of a deal on it.

I dont really feel like messing with it. I am out of the car audio game and just want it sold. If it does work properly my loss your gain just really need the money

$500 shipped is a good price...but only if you know whats wrong with it. It could be a cheap fix or it could be $350+ glws...if you still have this in a week or so I might swoop it up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.