RCA Wire Interference From Amp Power Wire

Eddie has a lot of good stuff on his page. Good source for adapters, dash kits, etc too. That's where I get a lot of stuff, he's one of the OG's that's still around.

Kind of weird. I see the Characters used on his site which I did bookmark. Thanks by the way.. and I am on the TV Pandora station Of Bullet Train Radio listening to Dubstep music with some of the same characters. LOL:LOL::LOL:

Tucking either the RCAs or Power wiring below the Door seal in the carpet area will be approx 4-8" away from each other and be just fine man. It will be that one location wheer they meet in the Rear if they cross to use a little square foam piece to separate them. Like that Black cell foam at Hdepot or Hobby Lobby in small sheets tape it down or tape around the power or RCAs even. That way you dont have to rip anything out except the old RCAs that you found that were the noise issue you repaired.

I guess it was the damaged portion of the rcas.. I Wired a new pair in the same spot and there's no buzz, so I guess I'm all good.

Thats a pretty good combination of mids and highs with the sub stage power wise.
I have a skar vxf 15 on a sundown sfb 3k, Infinity Refrence Series 6.5 Components, Polk Audio 5.25 coaxials for the rear, on a Infinity 3004A. Electrical is a 260amp mechman alt, and xs power d3400, in a 2002 Saturn L200

Attachments

• Snapchat-1113916735.jpg
    Snapchat-1113916735.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 16
I have a skar vxf 15 on a sundown sfb 3k, Infinity Refrence Series 6.5 Components, Polk Audio 5.25 coaxials for the rear, on a Infinity 3004A. Electrical is a 260amp mechman alt, and xs power d3400, in a 2002 Saturn L200
I was just recently playing with the 15 inch VXF and 15 inch ZVX. I can change port tuning on my box to 36 HZ or 25 HZ. ZVX was definitely louder, but the VXF is far better on lows and sounded better. I only have 2k watts on tap for subs. I wish I would’ve put the Skar subs on my Sundown SIA 3500 to see how the 2 subs would take the power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...