rawdogj: Scammer, attention buyers of 1500Ds

If the payment is not made in full, I would suggest writing a new contract that outlines the payment agreement; including amounts and dates. There is the possibility that he will disappear again.

lmao I love it!!

People talk all kinds of stuff about Jason when they think he's dissappeared, comes back and everyone loves him and apologizes haha man I love ca.com lmao.

To Jason: I understand you had to do what you had to do man, part of life is dealing with hard decisions and when crazy things come up you have to make decisions of family or fun things.

But why not talk to Jake and tell him what was going on in the first place?

I've ran into situations before where bills have piled up on me from out of no where, and Ive had to sell some equipment that I wasn't supposed to, to catch up...but I talked to the people whose product it was and explained the situation and they were very understanding.

Jake is good peoples man...any other time I wouldn't care who you had to hustle...if theres a next time just make sures its some random ******* haha

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lmao I love it!!
People talk all kinds of stuff about Jason when they think he's dissappeared, comes back and everyone loves him and apologizes haha man I love ca.com lmao.

To Jason: I understand you had to do what you had to do man, part of life is dealing with hard decisions and when crazy things come up you have to make decisions of family or fun things.

But why not talk to Jake and tell him what was going on in the first place?

I've ran into situations before where bills have piled up on me from out of no where, and Ive had to sell some equipment that I wasn't supposed to, to catch up...but I talked to the people whose product it was and explained the situation and they were very understanding.

Jake is good peoples man...any other time I wouldn't care who you had to hustle...if theres a next time just make sures its some random ******* haha

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

hey sundownz just to let you know that under the UCC ( commercial law ) you would not be entitled to receive the amps back from the buyers sense they technically bought them with voidable title not void. Under the law you where in the best position to prevent this from happening and therefore get screwed if you can't get anything form rawdog. As to your stolen laptop, that was taken without permission ( unlike here where you voluntarily gave the amps to rawdog) and thus the laptop had a void title and when it was passed on to you it still had void title under the law NOT VOIDABLE title so you got screwed. I suggest taking a business law course as i think all people who run their own business should so they know their rights and how to structure transactions in a better way.

hey sundownz just to let you know that under the UCC ( commercial law ) you would not be entitled to receive the amps back from the buyers sense they technically bought them with voidable title not void. Under the law you where in the best position to prevent this from happening and therefore get screwed if you can't get anything form rawdog. As to your stolen laptop, that was taken without permission ( unlike here where you voluntarily gave the amps to rawdog) and thus the laptop had a void title and when it was passed on to you it still had void title under the law NOT VOIDABLE title so you got screwed. I suggest taking a business law course as i think all people who run their own business should so they know their rights and how to structure transactions in a better way.
Good job on referencing the UCC but in real life rules are out the window. There is no apparent negligence on Sundownz part from his 1st post I read, and possession of stolen property is CRIMINAL (even constructive possesion or possession under false pretenses, or larceny by trick). Thus, there is a judicial remedy by the DA which has NOTHING do with the UCC: sales, secured transactions, or negotiable instruments. Furthermore, the UCC is persuasive law and not precedent. It is merely a tool to help "uniform" how transactions are done amongst insterstate commerce and can be used as a guideline. The model penal code is a similar draft that deals with all criminal laws. It is more for "recommendations", than actual binding substantive law.

In short, this should work itself out, and there are remedies available to all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies