jdubbau whats the deal, where you at?

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok, I've emailed him, filed a paypal claim and now am just waiting to hopefully get my money back. I know there are 3 others that have bought something and heard nothing since the 3rd. Don't know whats going on, but I've emailed him 3-4 times not including the emails he has received from paypal. I'm hoping this will have him come online and let everyone know what the deal is but I doubt it.

I bought 2 8" True Bass subs here at the full price he was originally asking and received them in about 10 days. His price dropped and me and another bought the rest. Now there has been no contact from his since he was last on here on the 3rd.

***** cause I was hoping to run 3 in one ride and 1 in another, hope he can come through and explain something.

To let other know dumbass. How is making a claim with paypal calling him out here, would you know if I did so? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Aww don't be butt hurt son and I was the one who made the thread asking if anyone's heard from him, not a negative thread as this one is. Go back to being a boss little man.

You groaned me! OOOHHHH NNNOOOOO

Other than you and me, you know of two others that he's screwed also? Holy Crap....

You were justified for starting this thread and I'm glad you did. Hopefully, it'll prevent more people from sending him any $$ for anything. This is the kind of crap that screws things up for everyone.

If you already filed a claim why the fuck did you make this thread? He has already been called out.
I have met some stupid people in my life, but if you cant grasp something this simple, then wow!

Maybe you are an AE of this dude or something, because it dont even make sense in what you are posting.....

Other than you and me, you know of two others that he's screwed also? Holy Crap....
You were justified for starting this thread and I'm glad you did. Hopefully, it'll prevent more people from sending him any $$ for anything. This is the kind of crap that screws things up for everyone.
Dam not you too......I mean I am not, but hate to see you go through it. One of the better sellers on da netz! Hope it gets worked out Mike. Those Eclispe subs sound fantastic by the way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dam not you too......I mean I am not, but hate to see you go through it. One of the better sellers on da netz! Hope it gets worked out Mike. Those Eclipse subs sound fantastic by the way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Jesse? WTF's goin on Bro!! Good to hear from ya. Holy Sh*t... I didn't realize you were such a vet. You had a low post count over there. But GOD **** your *** has been around the friggin block a few times over here!!!

I'm really glad you're putting those mf's to use and liking 'em. Good deal.

Yeah, the SOB got me also. Oh well....Thankfully Ace's and mine went through Paypal, so we should EVENTUALLY get our $$ back. I don't know about the others. Thnx for the well-wishes too.

Later Bro

So claim closed yesterday, money was still in the acct and it was refunded. Still believe something happened to Jdubbau but got a refund so even though I wanted these other 2 subs I didn't get screwed out of the money.

So claim closed yesterday, money was still in the acct and it was refunded. Still believe something happened to Jdubbau but got a refund so even though I wanted these other 2 subs I didn't get screwed out of the money.
Well good, at least all worked out for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ace_800

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ace_800
Okinawa, Japan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies