rawdogj: Scammer, attention buyers of 1500Ds

Jacob... I know im new here but,, I will say this... Your good people... The Amps are just flawless... And i apologize for something so petty happing to you... See what happens?? You try to help people... and this happens?? **** man... I didnt even know this happened until i read this thread... I really hope this all gets resolved for you... If this guy went threw so much trouble to get you to give him a chance,, can you imagine what he will go threw to RUN and not PAYUP??? Freakin scammers and thieves,,, all *****ES IMO....

All of us here at DBDesigns hope you get it all worked out... ***** that something like this happend....

Jacob... I know im new here but,, I will say this... Your good people... The Amps are just flawless... And i apologize for something so petty happing to you... See what happens?? You try to help people... and this happens?? **** man... I didnt even know this happened until i read this thread... I really hope this all gets resolved for you... If this guy went threw so much trouble to get you to give him a chance,, can you imagine what he will go threw to RUN and not PAYUP??? Freakin scammers and thieves,,, all *****ES IMO....
All of us here at DBDesigns hope you get it all worked out... ***** that something like this happend....
Thanks for the support -- I'm hoping to see some kind of positive resolution.

that kinda falls into only if they were stolen before you bought them so if you bought them 2 months ago like they were sold then now they were reported stolen i dont think the police will come pick them up now plus i bet he removed the sn#s on all the amps he sold dont ask how i know
FYI if you know that you are in possession of stolen property, you are supposed to turn it in to the police department. Doesn't matter when it was reported stolen. If not then you are knowingly possessing stolen properly. Which in this case could possibly be a felony due to the value of the amps.

Jacob is not at fault here as he did not sell you the amps. Jacob is a great guy and am sure will help those who bough the amps try to get there money back from the seller (which will probably never happen as he couldn't pay 300 and something dollars in fines to stay out of jail).

Maybe Jacob should run a backgroung check before lending out the WORLDS BEST AMP. Seriously though it does **** to hear that man. Do u believe in Karma?????

P.S. -If u do start doing background checks please exlude me since I suggested it I see it only fair to do so. lol

Mr. fuller

I have received your letter and would also like to respond to this post.

I have been home for 6 days and haven’t got a chance to get everything in order, but as I stated to you in the past when we spoke of this I plan to pay you in full!

I have been absent fighting for my freedom (as you knew) and I have won it.

I am not on the run; the page that was linked to me is old and has been taken care of.

See alot of people have jumped on here and decided to talk crap about something they know nothing about.

But I see how it looks; I did receive 8 amps…. I did have to sell all 8 amps…. For this I am truly sorry as this was never my intent I never had any intention of “robbing or stealing” from Mr. Fuller.

I still plan to pay Mr. Fuller in FULL for his products, not only because I was wrong but I don’t think it would be fair to the people that bought the amps from me.

Mr. Fuller you have my number and I called you tonight I hope to be able to contact you tomorrow to get things rolling with payments from you letter.

Now the other crap….

Originally Posted by Exploder 97

I live in toledo, and RawdogJ actually installed my old viper 791xv, I could tell when i first met him he was a shadey dude, Jason found me these 2 12L7 kicker subs that his cousin had in florida or some bullshxt so i paid 320 into his paypal and lets just say i never got my money or the subs. I called this dude like 8 times no answer, then he said he moved to west virginia or some horse **** like that.. I would personally go over and try to do something about it, but the guy is a big dude and im sure he can break some skulls. This isnt the first time ive seen jason rip people off but there should be a ban against him because of all the problems with him..

This just made me sit back and think…. Dam you’re a hater…. I found you 2 l7 12’s ON THIS FROUM from a seller ON THIS FORUM as you were looking for subs.

All I did was point you to a topic that had subs for sale…. You bought them I didn’t force you to buy them.

And im pretty sure that you would have to have paypal in order to transfer money to me, so why in the hell would I have to pay for them???

Also I installed your alarm and yes there was a problem but you came back the next day and I fixed it.

If I was such a bad guy why did you contact me awhile back and ask me to help you with a system and I ignored you hhhmmmmmmm

Next …..

I paid him $265 for a Kinetik HC2400 on June 26th. The last I heard from him was a few months ago when he said he was out of jail on $25,000 bond. I haven't received anything. When it comes time for you to take legal action let me know. If I don't have my battery yet I'll join you.

I have talked to someone about this and im looking into it as they have said 2 diff. things about where this batt. Might be.

Now lets be very truthful here…… how many times can you people really truly sit here and say I have screwed someone over , I mean not tried to fix a problem or kept someone money… I mean really im not prefect but this is a 1st for me and this will be fixed as was everything else that did not go smooth.

That’s all I got let the flame continue……

at the time it was a choice i had to make it was the wrong thing to do but i made that mistake and will now pay for it.

i dont want to take anyting away from Mr. fuller or sundown audio as both are top notch, im sorry for what i did and as stated above i will pay it back in full.

at the time it was a choice i had to make it was the wrong thing to do but i made that mistake and will now pay for it.
i dont want to take anyting away from Mr. fuller or sundown audio as both are top notch, im sorry for what i did and as stated above i will pay it back in full.
Jason,

Thanks for responding. If you will truly work to solve this with me, even by making small payments (as I requested in the letter) I would be very happy to deal with you on this matter.

I'm sure you understand that after many months of getting no response to my e-mails or IM messages that I am very frustrated with the situation, especially since the e-mail log that I included with the letter indicates that I thought we had this sorted out months ago and payments were going to be made at that time. Being that all I had to go on from you at this point consisted of misleading me about still owning the amps until they were finally all sold... I'm sure you can see where a trust issue developed and that I may have a hard time believing intent to repay.

Until payments are being made on a regular basis I will consider the issue open, as I still have a very hard time believing anything that you tell me until you take action and back up those statements. If we resolve the issue then I will update this thread to indicate that you took care of it.

I paid him $265 for a Kinetik HC2400 on June 26th. The last I heard from him was a few months ago when he said he was out of jail on $25,000 bond. I haven't recieved anything. When it comes time for you to take legal action let me know. If I don't have my battery yet I'll join you.
Your battery is probably still at Kinetik right now as Jason frequently talks with kineitk and get's team pricing i believe.

just //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Kinetik is based out of Toledo, OH.

I'm going to venture to guess that when he get's some money he will buy the batt and ship it out

you gonna go repo the car or something?
I believe the car is sold... not sure

Jason,
Thanks for responding. If you will truly work to solve this with me, even by making small payments (as I requested in the letter) I would be very happy to deal with you on this matter.

I'm sure you understand that after many months of getting no response to my e-mails or IM messages that I am very frustrated with the situation, especially since the e-mail log that I included with the letter indicates that I thought we had this sorted out months ago and payments were going to be made at that time. Being that all I had to go on from you at this point consisted of misleading me about still owning the amps until they were finally all sold... I'm sure you can see where a trust issue developed and that I may have a hard time believing intent to repay.

Until payments are being made on a regular basis I will consider the issue open, as I still have a very hard time believing anything that you tell me until you take action and back up those statements. If we resolve the issue then I will update this thread to indicate that you took care of it.
Jacob i have met Jason a few different times and he has tried to help me out as best as possible. I believe he is trying to work everything out with his legal situation and has fines and payments to be made. I would leave the issue open for sure but i believe Jason will eventually come through for you.

Jason was actually supposed to help me build the setup that i am currently working right now but i was informed by Jason that he could no longer help me with the install because he "started a new job." If this is true or not i am not sure of he may have been in jail as someone had told me that's where he has been.

I don't feel that Jason is all that bad of a guy but he has had some bad experiences in his life that has made him make some bad decisions.

.... To everyone else that states we should go over and beat his ass or call his phone or txt his phone i don't believe that really is going to resolve anything. As Jacob said in his original post they had a written agreement and honestly i would hope Jacob would get all of his contact information before he would "lend" amps out.

nate,

I'm really hoping to solve this in a non-legal manner with Jason. He was very pleasant to deal with and a nice guy (to me) before this incident went down with the amps. If he wasn't such a nice guy to me before the incident I would not have been so patient with him, waiting months to bring this up... but I have been trying hard to get something worked out with no success yet.

I'm glad that he's back around so that perhaps we can reach a resolution that won't hurt him any more legally. I will be more than happy to come back and post that Jason has taken care of this issue if or when he does so.

A little update:

Jason called me and will be sending me a payment -- he seems very serious about taking care of this. He apologized repeatedly for the problems with this transaction and expressed interest in avoiding trouble for those that bought the amps from him.

Since he is going to take care of this own his own accord, I can avoid legal action -- the buyers of the amps will not have to worry about potential legal liability as long as Jason upholds his word. I understand he got into deep trouble, but business is business, so I'm very glad that him and I seem to be getting back on the same page and can resolve this without legal trouble.

I will keep this updated -- I'm not out to bash someone if they make it right, so I will be sure to keep this updated as he works with me on this.

I paid him $265 for a Kinetik HC2400 on June 26th. The last I heard from him was a few months ago when he said he was out of jail on $25,000 bond. I haven't recieved anything. When it comes time for you to take legal action let me know. If I don't have my battery yet I'll join you.
Jason contacted me today via pm and stated his intent to take care of the problem. When he does I'll be sure to post here to let everyone know. I do appreciate the response, Jason.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies