rawdogj: Scammer, attention buyers of 1500Ds

I see. He wasn't a dealer but a team member. Then nevermind then.

This is exactly how I bought my first amp, a similar situation. I wasn't even on the forums at the time.

I paid him $265 for a Kinetik HC2400 on June 26th. The last I heard from him was a few months ago when he said he was out of jail on $25,000 bond. I haven't recieved anything. When it comes time for you to take legal action let me know. If I don't have my battery yet I'll join you.

seems like this guy was using the internet to scam people as a means of income. what a ****in *****. i'm 6'6 180lbs and i'd still knock that big mutha fuka down if he took my ****. that my $.02

After I deciphered the rambling, I agree.
In all seriousness Jake, I don't see how it's fair to your customers who purchased from what they believed was a legiamate dealer. Did you have his name on your website as an authorized dealer? When did you remove it? I would say any amp sold within that window should still have a warranty.
He was never a dealer, just on the Team. Team members are under contract not to sell their amplifiers until the end of the year, Jason also signed two additional contracts regarding those amps.

wow i cant beleave you gave him free amps and its not the fault of the buyer of these amps i seen them forsale and never thought that there were stolen form sundown if i was you id just go after him for the money wanting the amps back from honest people that payed hard earned money for will give your company a bad name id let the wanting the amps returned go and go after him with the police and the call the judge in his case and fill him in also just my .2cents
I've been going after the guy for months... the police will be involved on the 1st. I would much prefer that he pay me for them, that would be ideal.

I'm not demanding them to be sent back, but once I report them as stolen they ARE stolen property. I am giving people a heads up about it. I'm not 100% sure how the law handles it in all cases, but when I bought a stolen laptop the police got the laptop from me even though I did not know it was stolen when I bought it.

He was never a dealer, just on the Team. Team members are under contract not to sell their amplifiers until the end of the year, Jason also signed two additional contracts regarding those amps.
I understood this later. If I could, i would delete all my comments due to being off base.

We should all call and leave him messages - better yet - send him text messages, he might pay per use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

We should all call and leave him messages - better yet - send him text messages, he might pay per use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That really won't help -- I just want people to be very wary about Jason due to my bad experience. I also wanted to notify people that they may be in possession of stolen property -- and whatever the law says about it is how that will be handled as I will simply report it to law enforcement if I am not paid.

i'm not gettin involved w/ someone elses problems. then you are harrassing and you can be charged. also, i will not give this piece or garbage my phone number

Maybe someone can get a mod to run a check on his IP address to see if he has registered with any other screen names.

He strikes again!

I used to get threating PM's from him all the time how he was going to come to NY and beat my ass. I honestly thought it was a HORRIBLE move for sundown to give such a negative person amps, but i kept my mouth shut as its not my business. It was also odd after his car got tourched, he was selling the same equipment a few weeks later

Guy has a drinking problems, anger problems, and has guns. Id advise everyone to stay away from this psycho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies