rawdogj: Scammer, attention buyers of 1500Ds

Jake, why not e-mail/call the presiding judge in his case, i'm sure he would be interested to hear about this issue and would be more than happy to assist you in getting in contact w/ the people who can speed this through the system.

Anyone in the area want to go see if he's home?

JASON A ROBASZKIEWICZ

Address Line1 : 1336 OAK ST

Address Line2 :

City : TOLEDO

State : OH

Zip Code : 46305

you think this guy would know better than to rip anyone off specially a well known member and owner of a great company, wish I was in ohio. I donno about taking legal action but Id get those amps back. If you don't mind me asking how many amps are we talking here? If its just one or two i doubt the pigs will waste there time, at least the ones around here wouldnt
Eight amplifiers. One payment of $200 was made towards them.

So... it's not a small little thing.

He does not have possession of ANY of these -- they are ALL sold. He admitted that to me, so there is no getting them back from him, only the people that bought them.

Jake, why not e-mail/call the presiding judge in his case, i'm sure he would be interested to hear about this issue and would be more than happy to assist you in getting in contact w/ the people who can speed this through the system.
Indeed... will have to look into that when I decide to pursue this legally, if other resolution is not found by the 1st.

it willnot help for any of us ohio members to pay him a visit....it would simply complicate things for Jacob if and when the deadline passes and he has to take legal action

This thread is getting a bit astray... can a mod clean up the un-related material please? This thread may end up being posted up as related material in a legal case so that stuff is not necessary.

Oh, BTW:

Receiving stolen goods is generally buying or acquiring the possession of property knowing (or believing in some jurisdictions) that it had been obtained through theft, embezzlement, larceny, or extortion by someone else. The crime is separate from the crime of stealing the property. To be convicted, the receiver must know the goods were stolen at the time he receives them and had the intent to aid the thief. Paying for the goods or intending to collect the reward for returning them are not defenses. Depending on the value of the property received, receiving-stolen-property is either a misdemeanor or a felony.

sorry to hear about that. you are such a great guy to buisness with, I hate that people like you get shafted on a daily basis.

hope you get your money.....

I live in toledo, and RawdogJ actually installed my old viper 791xv, I could tell when i first met him he was a shadey dude, Jason found me these 2 12L7 kicker subs that his cousin had in florida or some bullshxt so i paid 320 into his paypal and lets just say i never got my money or the subs. I called this dude like 8 times no answer, then he said he moved to west virginia or some horse **** like that.. I would personally go over and try to do something about it, but the guy is a big dude and im sure he can break some skulls. This isnt the first time ive seen jason rip people off but there should be a ban against him because of all the problems with him..

To be convicted, the receiver must know the goods were stolen at the time he receives them and had the intent to aid the thief.

That is true. If you don't know it's stolen then it's not your fault you bought it. You can assume it is but if you don't know for sure then you can't get in trouble for anything. Just tell yourself you got a good deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies