rawdogj: Scammer, attention buyers of 1500Ds

I live in toledo, and RawdogJ actually installed my old viper 791xv, I could tell when i first met him he was a shadey dude, Jason found me these 2 12L7 kicker subs that his cousin had in florida or some bullshxt so i paid 320 into his paypal and lets just say i never got my money or the subs. I called this dude like 8 times no answer, then he said he moved to west virginia or some horse **** like that.. I would personally go over and try to do something about it, but the guy is a big dude and im sure he can break some skulls. This isnt the first time ive seen jason rip people off but there should be a ban against him because of all the problems with him..
wow....man, you should got TPD involved...fukk that dude.

I wanted to, but he kept skimmin me along promising me my subs. and my viper 791 wasnt even installed right... I hate that dude with passion..

wow i cant beleave you gave him free amps and its not the fault of the buyer of these amps i seen them forsale and never thought that there were stolen form sundown if i was you id just go after him for the money wanting the amps back from honest people that payed hard earned money for will give your company a bad name id let the wanting the amps returned go and go after him with the police and the call the judge in his case and fill him in also just my .2cents

wow i cant beleave you gave him free amps and its not the fault of the buyer of these amps i seen them forsale and never thought that there were stolen form sundown if i was you id just go after him for the money wanting the amps back from honest people that payed hard earned money for will give your company a bad name id let the wanting the amps returned go and go after him with the police and the call the judge in his case and fill him in also just my .2cents
After I deciphered the rambling, I agree.

In all seriousness Jake, I don't see how it's fair to your customers who purchased from what they believed was a legiamate dealer. Did you have his name on your website as an authorized dealer? When did you remove it? I would say any amp sold within that window should still have a warranty.

if i still had the picture of him i had, i would post it up, the dude is about 300 lbs
heh, there are "equilizers" for these types //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

In all seriousness Jake, I don't see how it's fair to your customers who purchased from what they believed was a legiamate dealer. Did you have his name on your website as an authorized dealer? When did you remove it? I would say any amp sold within that window should still have a warranty.
that's the law though. happens ALL the time.....you gotta know who you buy used stuff from...or this could happen to you

I don't believe Jason was a dealer. I saw all 8 installed in his van. He was selling them on here as used.

that kinda falls into only if they were stolen before you bought them so if you bought them 2 months ago like they were sold then now they were reported stolen i dont think the police will come pick them up now plus i bet he removed the sn#s on all the amps he sold dont ask how i know

that kinda falls into only if they were stolen before you bought them so if you bought them 2 months ago like they were sold then now they were reported stolen i dont think the police will come pick them up now plus i bet he removed the sn#s on all the amps he sold dont ask how i know
you have one... watch out for teh popo!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies