Not open for further replies.

shutmdown
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
cali
Item(s) for Sale:

HERTZ HT 28

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have a set of Hertz HT28's elettromedia USA | Products | for sale.

They are brand new and never been used. However I do not have the original box or mounting hardware. I have just the raw tweeters. These were warranty replacements from elettromedia USA. They sent 2 raw tweeters to my local Authorized retailer. Serial numbers are not matching but they are 100% authentic. I can supply the serial numbers if interested or the phone number to my local dealer who can verify these tweeters.

Price:

170 FIRM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

WILL SHIP BUT BUYER MUST PAY SHIPPING

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo_zps670db5e0.jpg

username/date

IMG_0791_zps97561ee1.jpg

took one out of the packaging.

IMG_0792_zpsaabf2f57.jpg

Look closely for Authorized Dealer's Info and you'll also notice I haven't even stripped off the wiring from the Manufacturer.

IMG_0789_zps099d8220.jpg

heres the FedEx label from the shipping box. Also shows how recently these were sent by Elettromedia. I picked these up from my dealer on 8/19/13.

IMG_0785_zps3b1ecc17.jpg

Shipping label + reverse side of unwrapped tweeter to show model #.

IMG_0786_zps21e904dd.jpg

reverse side of wrapped tweeter.

If you ever want to sell these you might want to rethink your price. Probably a reason you've had them for sale for so long. I was selling a set of audison av 1.1's with all the accessories for $140 and didn't get any bites. Look at what other sets have gone for

If you ever want to sell these you might want to rethink your price. Probably a reason you've had them for sale for so long. I was selling a set of audison av 1.1's with all the accessories for $140 and didn't get any bites. Look at what other sets have gone for
i'll keep that in mind, but these are brand new and most people who are using these types of tweeters are probably gonna do custom installs so the hardware isn't super important also your tweeters were used... at the end of the days it doesnt matter if these dont sell, i'm in no rush. Im just unloading extra gear. If no one wants it they'll just be back ups for my ml280s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...