anyone have box plans for my subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Planetaudio23

I have 2 american bass 1244 on a shark audio 2500.this is the sizes i have to make the box 38 width.19tall and 17deep.what tuning should i use.

And dose anyone have any decent plans for a 2 12 inch sub box.and r pvc ports just as good as slot port.i currently have em in a box tune to 28hz but im thinking like 32 would be better

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.