rattle control?

denj3325
10+ year member

so I got a couple of type-r's installed and they are really loud, but the problem is that I have tahoe and in the back there is a rear air conditioning control and light on the ceiling. My problem is that it rattles a ton when I turn my subs up, and kind of ruins the sound. Anyone have any suggesstions as to what I should to to fix this?

Haha man just be lucky you got a suv. i got a trunk car and i get rattling in my mirrors and trunk bad but i plan on doing alot of sound deadner once i get all my upgrades done.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ....plan on entering in db drag next year.

what would you recommend to deaden? the roof? I dont have the money to deaden the entire truck, so I was wondering what part of the truck to deaden in order to fix just that problem

Wait for some of these guys to help you out, I'm not to sure on suv's. I've done some matting on my car. I know the rear of the vehicle is what allot of guys do. And a quick fix on a buddys suv, was the rear latch window would rattle against the rear door of the tahoe. A simple fix to that was some weather stripping.

Be glad you don't have a few 18's like meade. Imagine the matting in his car. But good luck to you bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.