rate these subs

I would say it is a nice entry level sub that puts out a fairly good sound. What type of box do you plan on using? What type amp? What type of car? These would need to be answered to give you the best possible advice.

Well I have 2 12" Xplods too so I didn't want to start a new topic, but I was wondering if one 12" L7 would be louder in a 3.0 cu ft. ported box. I figure it probably would be but I just want to make sure. I'm not worried about SQ. i have a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire and I want two L7's but I also still need some trunk room so thats why I am only going to get one. Thanks in advance

you could get a pair of re 12"s for the same price practically. i havent personally heard them but im sure that they could be louder and sound better than the rfp1 subs

well i am going to put them in a sealed box, in a 99 grand am, im also gonna upgrade the amp also, i was thinking about a profile amp. i heard those were good for the money and they do rated power.

Those P1's will not get loud for the life of you. Especially in a sealed box. P1's are entry level and are only for adding a little sub bass to your system. At least step up to a P2 or P3. The P1 will not be much of an upgrade.

You can't upgrade with out spending more than you originally did...

if you are budget short get pioneer subs... they have good sq and can get very loud.

with a 100 bucks you can get 2 306dvc's or 306c's depending on the amp you have.

and they sound good in a propper sealed box.

What amp do you have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.