Rate my system

messer
10+ year member

Ok I just ordered almost everything I need.

Rockford Fosgate RFX9200 160w Motorized Face CD Player

Ultimate Audio UX5.2 5.25-Inch UX-Series Component Kit :

[FRONT] 5.25" 2way 90w

[FRONT] 3/4" Tweaters

2 Cross overs

[bACK] Kenwood KFC-6904S 6x9in 140w Dual-Cone

Powered by:

Sony XM-475GSX 4 Channel Car Audio Amplifier

TOTAL COST: ~600$ with INSTALL

Will have pics as soon as I get the stuff and have it installed

I like the amp, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I give you a 7 in sound quality and a 6 in loudness(7.5 if you get good subs).

I will give you a 6 not bad choice on subs need to work on the rest of the system though as for the cd player nice and the rest is alirght probally could do better.

I think you should dump everything and start out all over again. You really don't need the 6x9's, so you should definitely get rid of them and focus on the front stage. Never heard Ultimate Audio, so can't really say about that, but Infinity, MB Quarts, polk, and a few others have some decent component sets you might want to look into. Stick with the subs, they should be pretty good. Like I said though, your Audiobahns will lack SQ, so you will need a good component set.

I'm not too familiar with your other picks but I know you should be pleased with the RF

cd player. I have that same model and I have been very satisfied with it thus far and I loved the fact that it has 3 rca outputs it made it very nice to balance my sound out when I added my 2nd amp. The Punch button on the unit is awesome. I have surprised many of my friends while they were listening to my system with that thing ,just when they thought I had it maxed out I could hit the punch button and it will come alive.

Mike:)

yeah good choice with the head unit, RF's are nice. I think you could do better with the speakers, theres defintiely some better ones out there like Boston Acoustics, Infinity, MB quarts, diamond audio, but then i guess it depends on your budget. Good luck with your system

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.