rate my system

sounds ok, but its not that we like it its that you like it bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i like it but i dont really know how it sounds on the outside people tell me it sounds good but i know in the inside is what counts but i want someone that know more about car audio to send me in the direction of perfection even if it takes 6 months to a year

who cares how it sounds on the outside? and if you want perfection, you are going to have up a lot of $$$ and perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

if it's perfection that seek...you must focus. Focus on your front stage by going with a good set of comps like cdt,dls, focal, boston's, but a good set will cost some loot. Add that to a nice clean amp for the comps and you will be amazed at the difference in SQ.

well your good with the type rrrrrrr's, and the kenwood amp, but i would personaly dump the rest and upgrade the mids/highs/and that sony amp, and maybe go with like a pioneer 860mp hu.

i was thinking a brutus 1000 would be ok for that i know the hu was a gift and the speakers i got a deal on i was thinking type r componets but i would have to replace my high amp do u have any suggestions

cool! I love budget setups!

here is my old one...

800_Setup.jpg

substitute the 15" Atlas with a 15" Dayton DVC and subtract $20 from the old $800 shipped total //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.