• Participant list

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine DDDRive ddc-F17b 6.5" comp set

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are pretty rare nowadays. I know they are some ppl out there they collect and hold on to them. I would would honestly hold on to them but i had a bad accident last week and medical bills are already stacking up. I will be posting more items for sell also.

Set is in pretty good condition and works flawlessly. Missing the tweeter cups.

Price:

$250 Plus the ride

i have seen the mids alone sell for $150+

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped via USPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PICS COMING... PHOTOBUCKET ACTING UP

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did that rock come from?
I have no idea. I didn't even know it was a rock that hit me until my dad told me after it happened.

It happen so fast. But things could have been a lot worse. Really glad the rock didn't knock me out, I most likely would have died.

I was bleeding really bad. And no one stopped to help me. And I was right up the street from my house.

If you get that dizzy you got a concussion!!!! It doesn't surprise me that no body stopped and offered help... Ppl aren't nice like they were years ago!!!! SMH.

If you get that dizzy you got a concussion!!!! It doesn't surprise me that no body stopped and offered help... Ppl aren't nice like they were years ago!!!! SMH.
I don't get "That" dizzy. I just hate being dizzy period so I hurry up and lay down. But yea no kidding, ppl aren't really nice anymore. Ppl are hella selfish nowadays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.