Raptor Capacitor, any info on them?

4 years later...Raptor still in the vehicle, vehicle still starts, lights still don't dim, volume level is still consistent. I never knew what I was missing by not installing a tube of concrete. All I can say is that the Raptor Capacitor has certainly passed the test of time and is a recommended buy.

4 years later...Raptor still in the vehicle, vehicle still starts, lights still don't dim, volume level is still consistent. I never knew what I was missing by not installing a tube of concrete. All I can say is that the Raptor Capacitor has certainly passed the test of time and is a recommended buy.
That's the great thing about tubes of concrete - they rarely fail. I assume you know how to charge and test a cap, I mean tube of concrete.

Didn't realize this is a GOAT thread.... :LOL:

download (2).jpeg

People say capacitors are a marketing hype, but "super" and "ultra" capacitors are not marketing? Someone please explain that for me.

I've actually been running an eight or ten farad tube of concrete for a little over a year now. I didn't see any difference with it in or out except *maybe* slightly less accessory light dimming on bass boosted stuff, but I'm leaving it in for the voltage readout. Doesn't seem to be hurting anything but doubtful it's helping. Mine has moving blue LED's so it looks fancier than it actually is.

On a side note, I've seen (and smelled) a chonky 2 farad cap after it's released all it's magic smoke. I highly recommend not doing that. It literally smells like death.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...