Random Sub Turn On

Bugaduga

CarAudio.com Newbie
I just installed my 2 Kenwood 12” subs with my pioneer amp in my 2007 Honda Odyssey for the fun of it and I’m seeming to have a few problems but can’t find an answer anywhere.

The subs and amp work great and are perfect at sitting still conditions. Even when driving nothing changes everything is great. When I start to have problems is when I’m slightly on the gas enough to stay cruising but not accelerating or decelerating my subs will just hit a solid note and hold it until I either get off the gas or hit the gas. This happens whether music is playing or not and whether the radio is on or not. I’ve tried a few different fuses for the turn on wire and that hasn’t done anything yet. All my connections to the amp are solid.

The only thing that I can possibly think is maybe it has something to do power wise. Because if the HU is off and it’s still doing it, it must not have anything to do with how I wired the RCA’s or speaker wires.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this problem?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.