Upgrading 10 speaker system

Participant count
  • Participant list

RyanS96

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm going to be upgrading my 2012 Mazdaspeed3 10 speaker BOSE system, I'm replacing the head unit with a Pioneer AVH-2500NEX, replacing all 9 speakers and sub. Starting to think I bit off more than I can chew, what's the best way of powering the system without needing 2 amps if it's even possible and can/should I utilize the factory wiring?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
When I stripped my factory system and started from scratch. I didn't need any adapters. I wired the new head unit wiring harness to the vehicle...
I agree with DJ. Pro style speakers are designed for large ported enclosures and lack bottom end without an enclosure. Plus they tend to suffer...

About this thread

RyanS96

CarAudio.com Newbie
RyanS96
Washington State
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from