Random Picture Thread

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Protests erupted in Minneapolis, Atlanta, New York and other major US cities Friday evening over the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in police custody on Monday in Minneapolis after he was held down by a police officer's knee. The officer, who was later fired, has been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter. Tap the link in our bio for more. (📸: Scott Olson/Getty Images, Elijah Nouvelage/Getty Images, Brett Carlsen/Getty Images, ANGELA WEISS/AFP via Getty Images, Justin Heiman/Getty Images, WGCL)

P.D here ain't to bad. Y'all just showing out. It's those fake ass MARTA try hard cops that I hate. Some of these folks would be washing cop cars for awhile if it where me. Certainly none of that, send in the military and kill em all shit tho.

Popwarhomie

SHAMPOO IS BETTERRR
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Hmm ..That no Bueno..I get the Luxury of swapping out my Alt on the HHR next couple days.Im sure Ill prob have to rip half the front end off just to get to it:poop::poop:😣, Stock 130 amp
My 2010 focus I had to literally unbolt the motor mounts and side the whole engine forward to put an alt in. What a PITA that was...
Is that Ram? Thought you were a Ford dude.

F150.
I am a Ford guy but like a little bit of everything. *No homo*.

Last edited:

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Protests erupted in Minneapolis, Atlanta, New York and other major US cities Friday evening over the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in police custody on Monday in Minneapolis after he was held down by a police officer's knee. The officer, who was later fired, has been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter. Tap the link in our bio for more. (📸: Scott Olson/Getty Images, Elijah Nouvelage/Getty Images, Brett Carlsen/Getty Images, ANGELA WEISS/AFP via Getty Images, Justin Heiman/Getty Images, WGCL)

P.D here ain't to bad. Y'all just showing out. It's those fake ass MARTA try hard cops that I hate. Some of these folks would be washing cop cars for awhile if it where me. Certainly none of that, send in the military and kill em all shit tho.

👀👀👀👀 WOW!! I havent been watching any TV for a while and keeping up with anything/ staying busy. Holly Hell.

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
My 2010 focus I had to literally unbolt the motor mounts and side the whole engine forward to put an alt in. What a PITA that was...

F150.
I am a Ford guy but like a little bit of everything. *No *****.

Good Grief man!! Now that is some BS just to change an Alt Out.. I sure like my 97 and 98 Chevy Xcabs, Alts right up front. I thought about looking for another weekend ride 60s-80 models, again.Wouldnt mind an old Chevy Panel with a 427BB in it , throw a wall up😬😬

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Good Grief man!! Now that is some BS just to change an Alt Out.. I sure like my 97 and 98 Chevy Xcabs, Alts right up front. I thought about looking for another weekend ride 60s-80 models, again.Wouldnt mind an old Chevy Panel with a 427BB in it , throw a wall up😬😬[/QUOTE

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

F150.
I am a Ford guy but like a little bit of everything. *No homo*.
I KNEW it had to be a Ford but was like damn, that looks like a Dana.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 42)

• rmsanger_2
  • sherwood71

Trending topics

Latest classifieds