Random Box Pics!

Single Deaf Bonce 15" (3015) on a Deaf Bonce 4,900 watt amp (AAB4900.1) in a BMW X3. These subs are nasty and loud! 1" Birch box.

20210809_201051.jpg
20210809_201106.jpg

6BF62C08-897D-48E9-AF37-DC28E961637D.jpeg

Sundown X 15 done for a Monte Carlo. Amps are two cab-22s strapped. 148.6 on the meter outlaw he tells me. I also did a box for the same kid for 2 15 inch sundowns that he put in his back seat against my advice. Lol.

Nice box!
Thanks. I did this one right before I was injured. He just took first place at his first competition he ever entered in. He doesn’t even have amped front speakers. I give advice, but in the end I’m just the box builder. Sometimes I have to really bite my tongue when I see what some people are running. Can’t wait to get healed up and get started on some more.

Thanks. I did this one right before I was injured. He just took first place at his first competition he ever entered in. He doesn’t even have amped front speakers. I give advice, but in the end I’m just the box builder. Sometimes I have to really bite my tongue when I see what some people are running. Can’t wait to get healed up and get started on some more.

I've actually seen some guys only run bass. No mids/highs at all. I don't get it.

I've actually seen some guys only run bass. No mids/highs at all. I don't get it.
I told him that bass sounds louder to the ear with good amped fronts. I think I convinced him to at least amp a couple of coaxials up front. He liked how mine sounds so I think he’s going to buy some 6.5 inch coaxials and a 2 channel JBL I have laying around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...