"budget" subs?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K
U

Unregistered

I've been looking into getting subs for ~200$..

I don't really need good quality, I want the subs that people can hear/feel 3 blocks away.. any suggestions?

Thanks!

mtx 6000 are very loud and sound real good for the price,

I think they are a perfect budget sub

I have 2 RF HE's.. they cost about $60 a piece... They can pound... if u looking to spend like 100 - 120 a sub... you can look into HE2's or HX2's.. thoe really pound!

The only prob with the HE2 and HX2 is that your gonna need a decent amp and thats where the money really goes...

LuRp

For $200 you can get 2 rockford 3212's. They get loud and sound good too.

I had 2 12 " kicker Comps they were great for the money i had to spend, bout 100 pair on ebay + box =130-140 and like a RF 360.2 or kicker 300.2 will run them, they are a respectable system

for 135 a peice I got alpine type R's now on ebay they are 119 holy hell **** good sub for the money and type S's around 100 not sure about them havent herd them but the younger bro of the R so it should hit!

You can get a 12" JL audio 12WO-4 for $99 a piece...BIG BASS!!

12w0.jpg

2001 EARTHQUAKE DBX12 XTREME 12" for $109 a piece...says it destroys boxes!!

dbxtreme1.jpg

Kicker Comp SUB VR 01C12VR4 12"...i have 2 regular kicker comps and they hit very hard!! these are a better version and they are $109 a piece...

comp12vr.jpg

you can go look at all the specs and info on these and look at more at http://www.cmttrading.com. The shipping is kinda tough so be prepared (my s&h price was $33.00 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif )

just my $.02 Later, Nick

check out http://www.discountave.net also!!

ok......lets talk abou better subs.............

Forget anything mentioned so far (sorry guys). The biggest bang for your buck is the HSL eXcursion pro - period.

The DVC is rated@600RMS, i think. This sub is mental and will kick anything mentioned so far into touch, although the Earthquake seems ok.

Like the old Shocker IIs, thi sub will bang of low power. In the right box with like 100RMS going to it, you will have bleeding nose and ears. The Zeb sell these for liek $120 for a 12dvC.

Also consider the old Shocker II series, they are quite difficult to come buy now but are quite cheap, should get an old shocker II in good condition for no more than like $140 and will scare the piss outta people. I had a shocker II 15 - sensitiviy of around 89db 1w\m and I was hitting low 140's with a RF 45.2 ( 22.5 wrms x2 at 4 ohms) in a sealed box. They bang of low power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No JL, MTX, any other bullsh*t will come close.

if ur looking for a sub that will slam and wont cost u an arm and a leg, and dont care about sq, then go with audiobahn. go to thezeb.com, they got some pretty good deals there right now on audiobahn products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.