Quick wiring question please help

Participant count
  • Participant list
ok to start off i know brands and whatnot when it comes to car audio, but i barely know anything about the technical aspect of it, this is why i joined the forum..but anyways, i want to hook up a new cd player into my 2000 Monte Carlo, and i have all the necesessary things (spacer kit, cd player) except for the plug that goes into the harness...everywhere i go, they dont have the right application for my car. and i dont want to spend 21.99 at best buy simply because im broke til next week, and i want this cd player in ASAP...so my question is what do i have to do wire the cd player in without that adapter, i know it can be done, i just dont know how..and its probably a pain in the ass...(i didnt include the antenna thing to wire in because **** that i dont need that right now..i just wanna play cds for the time being) so please someone help me out real quick...it'd be greatly appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.