quick question about thees subs.

Anyways..... back on topic It seems like the OP wants a headunit, two subs and a monoblock for 450 total. Its gonna be hard to work around this budget for those choice of items if he wants the good stuff. I'd recommend just getting a reliable headunit and 2 channel amp for your door speakers first for some temporary midbass bump and when you save up more you can spend it on a good monoblock amp, subwoofers and the most overlooked part of the budget, The subwoofer enclosure.

Trust me, doing so will be saving you more money than you buying boss stuff and ending up not liking them/them breaking on you then you have to sell them on craigslist and do your whole system over again.

Well all I can say is that I wasn't trying to sell anything to any one you can look in many of my threads where I have help many people and not sold a thing. This isn't what I only do and to attack me personally when you don't know or have never deal th or talked to me accept to attack me personally. Now what does that say about you guys.im older than most of you guys here and been into competing and installing longer than most of you have been alive Yea I make sales But that isn't my only thing for being here thought this was a cool place to be but now lately it has gone to shlt so I'm done with this here I pay for my vendor status and have broke no rules. So there it is there.
1. don't flatter yourself

2. I didn't delete

3. bye

ramos, I tried dealing with you privately and you blew me off. When the moderation staff start making up the rules on the fly this is bad for business. The site gets regular, reliable income from vendors such as Jim and I. I'm sure as a moderator this is nothing but a time sink for you, as I've been in your shoes myself years ago. When you cross the line between regular user and over into staff it changes a person.

My #1 problem with this site as of right now is the way the rules are not clearly laid out in the fine print. Look over the vendor subscription options and tell me where it says we can't suggest product we sell where it's relevant to a thread asking for help. Tell me where it says a vendor can't offer advice with 0 products being pushed. Where do you draw the line between being helpful and being a salesman? A good salesman will know when to educate and know what questions to ask to find out what a customer actually is looking for and needs.

My question is: Where the hell are the mods to clean this **** up? This thread is no where near on topic.

OP: Stay away from the Boss Audio stuff. The headunit is junk, I know from first hand experience.

My recommendation would be to look at a nice pioneer headunit for around $150. For amp, if new is where you wanna be, I would look at the new PPI S850.1 for around $150. Instead of looking at two low quality 12's, I would look at 1 GOOD 12 in the proper enclosure and it will kill the two. I would look at American Bass TNT12, you should be able to get one for around $175 shipped. A little more than you probably want to spend, but way better than two Boss 12's.

My question is: Where the hell are the mods to clean this **** up? This thread is no where near on topic.
OP: Stay away from the Boss Audio stuff. The headunit is junk, I know from first hand experience.

My recommendation would be to look at a nice pioneer headunit for around $150. For amp, if new is where you wanna be, I would look at the new PPI S850.1 for around $150. Instead of looking at two low quality 12's, I would look at 1 GOOD 12 in the proper enclosure and it will kill the two. I would look at American Bass TNT12, you should be able to get one for around $175 shipped. A little more than you probably want to spend, but way better than two Boss 12's.
5 posts up. They're good, ain't they?

thanks for every one that did help i thank i might get something like this i will make a new thread with what ima buy an get it double checked once i get the money to buy witch should be about 1-2 weeks.

an for all you guys arguing about mylows10 he has helped me out more that you guys talking about him an i appreciate him trying to hook me up. now no more arguing please. this thread can be closed!!

thanks for every one that did help i thank i might get something like this i will make a new thread with what ima buy an get it double checked once i get the money to buy witch should be about 1-2 weeks.
an for all you guys arguing about mylows10 he has helped me out more that you guys talking about him an i appreciate him trying to hook me up. now no more arguing please. this thread can be closed!!
You can close the thread lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.