are 4.7 cubes enough for 2 12 inch l7

Participant count
  • Participant list
L7's love larger enclosures.

If you are actually getting 4.7 after displacements won't be to bad...depends on a few things..but all in all shouldn't be that bad. Much better then those prefabs for them.

Thanks guys for the help is a 35 hz tune for rap music okay or is it too high?
It should be fine, your subs will still play frequencies a little lower than the tuning with authority. I like to set my subsonic filter to 10Hz below my tuning point and my subs still hit hard until they reach the point of the filter.

It just occurred to me that I need to mount two twelve's and the widest I can make the port is 4 inches and 13 high what would my length have to be
If the box is 34 inches wide and you mount 2 12" subs you'll have 10 inches left (8.5 after counting the thickness of the MDF on the port walls). The subs lip just has to be even or close with the side of the box and the two subs have to be really close to each other

Can the port have triangle braces in it or will that create noise because I wanna use the right wall as on side of the port to save room but I have two trangle braces on that wall already what should I do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.