quick question about thees subs.

Get the fuck out with your predatory 'help'. Amazing that every answer you give just happens to have the potential to be a sale for you. Myself and many others are tired of this constant bullshit from you.
Apparently you have no idea what an open question is first off I don't sell cheap equipment like what you run yourself. Second. How can I or anyone for all that matters offer any advise for anything with out knowing a budget or what he wants. And third if all you and eld river like to do is troll every thread I answer then you both need to get a life and probably a job instead of skipping school and prowling the forums acting like total children. So get a life and stfu

Get the fuck out with your predatory 'help'. Amazing that every answer you give just happens to have the potential to be a sale for you. Myself and many others are tired of this constant bullshit from you.
Apparently you have no idea what an open question is first off I don't sell cheap equipment like what you run yourself. Second. How can I or anyone for all that matters offer any advise for anything with out knowing a budget or what he wants. And third if all you and rl driver like to do is troll every thread I answer then you both need to get a life and probably a job instead of skipping school and prowling the forums acting like total children. So get a life and stfu

It's kenwood subs. What do you think?
why not trying to answer his question, instead of acting like a condescending fegmo in every thread, you insignificant plebian?
op-its for the pair... the sonic link provided by doesdad should save you cash. id recommend ignoring mylows10, hes not out to help you.. just take your money

really i havent said nothing about anything except whats he looking to do , as far as ignoring people ,ignore this guy he's a noob that doesn't know shlt .he prolly still lives at home under him mommies skirt anyway ,and all he ever does is be a troll. so rl driver go fvck yourself you little worm .and go back to smd where you came from .
Guess you were too busy trying to scoop a sale to notice he was talking to someone else......Good businessman here folks......

Guess you were too busy trying to scoop a sale to notice he was talking to someone else......Good businessman here folks......
You missed a part

why not trying to answer his question, instead of acting like a condescending fegmo in every thread, you insignificant plebian?
op-its for the pair... the sonic link provided by doesdad should save you cash. id recommend ignoring mylows10, hes not out to help you.. just take your money

Apparently you have no idea what an open question is first off I don't sell cheap equipment like what you run yourself. Second. How can I or anyone for all that matters offer any advise for anything with out knowing a budget or what he wants. And third if all you and rl driver like to do is troll every thread I answer then you both need to get a life and probably a job instead of skipping school and prowling the forums acting like total children. So get a life and stfu
Only the second time I've ever commented on it bro. Either way, gettin' old. I'm not the only one that's wise to your style of business offerings. He was asking a close-ended question about power handling pertaining to specific drivers, you come back with an open-ended sales pitch. No help from you. To your credit, I'm amused by your comments about my equipment and my work status. You haven't the first clue what I run and I'm posting on my break, so pretty random attempt to come at me.

I didn't miss it, I quoted it. I also chose not to delete mylows blatant sales attempt where it shouldn't be.....
And you missed it again

You said "Guess you were too busy trying to scoop a sale to notice he was talking to someone else"

When in fact RLDriver indeed did say something to mylows10, which I bolded, and that is where mylows10 response came in.

And you missed it again
You said "Guess you were too busy trying to scoop a sale to notice he was talking to someone else"

When in fact RLDriver indeed did say something to mylows10, which I bolded
and once again, I didn't miss it.....he told him to ignore mylows. I completely agree with him. Then the lovely businessman went to name calling.

So that means he can't try to recomend the op a decent woofer not a peice of kenwood trash why? He's helped me more then anyone on the fourm lol u guys are haters
It's not really like that, homie. I'm all for him helping people who are completely open to all suggestions in the Want To Buy section. He carries good names and probably has pleased more than a few members. But let's not lose sight of the fact that he is first and foremost a salesman, now. That will come before any true and helpful advise. Especially in examples like this. And that's before any upsales and bait and switch techniques he is free to use in PM's against the less knowledgeable guys.
But then we have what ramos pointed out - his true personality. See how he came at me when I called him out? He's interested in profits above cost and nothing else.

Well all I can say is that I wasn't trying to sell anything to any one you can look in many of my threads where I have help many people and not sold a thing. This isn't what I only do and to attack me personally when you don't know or have never deal th or talked to me accept to attack me personally. Now what does that say about you guys.im older than most of you guys here and been into competing and installing longer than most of you have been alive Yea I make sales

But that isn't my only thing for being here thought this was a cool place to be but now lately it has gone to shlt so I'm done with this here I pay for my vendor status and have broke no rules. So there it is there.

Well all I can say is that I wasn't trying to sell anything to any one you can look in many of my threads where I have help many people and not sold a thing. This isn't what I only do and to attack me personally when you don't know or have never deal th or talked to me accept to attack me personally. Now what does that say about you guys.im older than most of you guys here and been into competing and installing longer than most of you have been alive Yea I make sales But that isn't my only thing for being here thought this was a cool place to be but now lately it has gone to shlt so I'm done with this here I pay for my vendor status and have broke no rules. So there it is there.
You're talking to a couple of guys who are probably just as old as you are. I'm 38, RLD has vet status and is reincarnated. You know what you're doing and so do others, everything would be cool if you just stay in the WTB section if you plan to be so aggressive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.