quick check before i buy

bigk1121

ohio
hey i just wanted to make sure all this stuff is compatible with each other before i buy it an is there any thing that i am missing.

here is links to all the stuff.

hu - i bought a jvc hu already

2 subs - Rockford Fosgate P2D2-12 (P2D212) 12" Dual 2 ohm Punch Stage 2 Sub

box (i might build my own im not sure yet) - Ground Shaker NP 2 12 Dual 12" Ported Pro Subwoofer Enclosure

amp - Power Acoustik RZ1-2300D (rz12300d) Monoblock RAZOR Class D Car Amp

amp kit - http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18411_The-InstallBay-AK01.html

installation kit for my car - Metra 99-2004 (met-992004) Installation Kit for Select 1996-2002

Last edited by a moderator:
It will work (if you want to call it that) together. You also need a wiring harness for your vehicle so you can connect the head unit. You also put the wrong link for whatever amp kit you're looking at. Just make sure it has a set of RCAs with it as well as the other wiring. Any reason you're looking at those specific items? You could do better for you're money. What kind of budget are you working with? And if you have the tools and ability, there's no reason not to build your own enclosure. Just about any prefab is going to sound like sh*t. For $85, you could get all the materials you need to build an enclosure, with cash left over; or spend a little bit more and have someone build you a proper box.

srr about that i had the amp for the amp kit lol i added the amp kit. an that is jut the stuff that looked good to me for that price but im new to car audio. so if you got any suggestions im all ears. my budget is around $500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.