quick advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
doing a box for a buddy. issue im having is suv sub up port back is best right? if i go that route port will be closer than i want to the back hatch with little breathing room. is sub up port up 2nd best? will be 4 l712s in a volovo wagon on a hifincs 3200. 42wx26h32d. any help info is appreicated. thanks guys.

doing a box for a buddy. issue im having is suv sub up port back is best right? if i go that route port will be closer than i want to the back hatch with little breathing room. is sub up port up 2nd best? will be 4 l712s in a volovo wagon on a hifincs 3200. 42wx26h32d. any help info is appreicated. thanks guys.
you can do sub up port up if the port has no room to breathe. just make sure the port is as close to the rear hatch as possible.

thanks again jeff =) whats a good sq of port for those on the fonics 3200 at 14 cubes? just trying to help @anl1racing. really cool dude. and anl if you see this this is ow you politely ask for advice and take it and learn(not saying you dont so please dont take it that way, anl1racing is a cool @ss dude in my state) without throwing a ee degree that has no merit and honestly no one giffe a flying f about and finishing up with

john kuthe....

thanks again jeff!! =)

lol yeah when people act normal, other people will act normal as well. That abomination is a nutcase from day one.

You actually dont need that much port area. 160 to 200 sq inches of port area total. You can always make the port smaller if needed with wood pieces taking up port space or making an interchangable rectangle port to begin with.

awesoeme thnak you. i used to be a know it all until i herd hertz's mafias tahoe and the bad hair day hhr (im from mid mi) amd realized i need to shut the fawk up and learn lmao. working on 3 sa 12s on two ab ph4000s in my 02 extended cab f150. got big 3 and singer 240 but need batts bad.... im lucky to have hertz as a go to for info =) thank you again sir.

tax time im grabbing 3 sams group 31 agms and should hopefully do it. my finacial advisor better known as wife has me on a restricted budget since we are buying a new house in two weeks lol.

thats awesome, i got a buddy in saginaw as well. Yeah those setups are monsters lol. Nate and his friend in the hhr can help you out. If you can, you can try joining their team and get a lot of help from all of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.