questions about cdt components

Participant count
  • Participant list

iceteebone
5,000+ posts

Banned
Michigan
right now i have a pair of rockford fanatic x 6.5 components being run buy a hifonics 4-channel amp. the amp is 50wattsx4 or 160x2. i haven't got it installed yet but i seen the cdt components on sale for $150 so i was wondering if i should get the cdt's and install them instead of the rockfords? and is $150 for cdt's a good price or not?

i have never listened to my rockfords either because i just got them but if this was a real good deal i could return them and get the cdt's

I just installed the cdt hd-62cf component set in my car. My old speakers were the rockford fanatic q 6.5's, and i must say the cdt's sound much better. Right now I am running my system off of a diskman bc my head unit is getting its laser realigned and I must say that the cdts are much much better then even the top of the line rockfords.

I had 5 1/4" Fanatic Xs. They were ok, but I now have CDT CL-61s ($149). The CDTs are twice what the rockfords are and I would def. return the Rockfords for the CDTs if possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.