Question

domingowags
10+ year member

Mephis Member
I've been on here alot trying to figure out what my problemis that ive been having. After I've changed everything with my system the bass still only pulses. I was wondering if this could be caused by my car. I've had systems in my car on and off for the last 2 years, would it allof a sudden start rejecting one now? if so why? anyone have any ideas?PLEASE HELP

Well, I said it pulses because there isn't really another way to describe it. When it is on the bass doesn't change to the music. Instead of hitting to the bass of a song it goes thump thump thump thump, full bass but just continuous "PULSE"

Uhhh, just wondering when was the last time you read my question? because I said "After I've changed everything with my system the bass still only pulses" and this includes my amp and my wiring!!

Uhhh, just wondering when was the last time you read my question? because I said "After I've changed everything with my system the bass still only pulses" and this includes my amp and my wiring!!

How are we supposed to know that?

Check your subs coils with a DMM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.