or cheaper, I've run these before and they really are pretty decent

Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.

Amp for components

Subs: Pair of:

Sub Amp

Good list here. Ask if you can manage to get Type-X components. To save money, you can go with their MRP amps. They work very well, though a slightly bigger presence in your car since they are not stack-able. Which might not matter anyhow.

Good list here. Ask if you can manage to get Type-X components. To save money' date=' you can go with their MRP amps. They work very well, though a slightly bigger presence in your car since they are not stack-able. Which might not matter anyhow.[/quote']
True, they are still good amps

I just think the PDX's are prettier lol, and it is nice that they are stackable.. Also nice that they put out the same power at 2 and 4 ohms so they give you more flexibility. From what I've seen though some people tend to have a hard time navigating through the settings on them since they're digital.. You may be better off with the MRP's since they have the knobs on the outside and can be a little more user friendly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

From what I've seen though some people tend to have a hard time navigating through the settings on them since they're digital.. You may be better off with the MRP's since they have the knobs on the outside and can be a little more user friendly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Very true! Also, if covered by an amp rack or displayed properly somehow, anything can look good cosmetically.

MRP's seem win/win here. Though the PDX's are very nice for spacial reasons.

Also nice that they put out the same power at 2 and 4 ohms so they give you more flexibility.
Glad Alpine makes this kind of product now, for convenience purposes.

Very true! Also' date=' if covered by an amp rack or displayed properly somehow, anything can look good cosmetically.MRP's seem win/win here. Though the PDX's are very nice for spacial reasons.

Glad Alpine makes this kind of product now, for convenience purposes.[/quote']

Very true, almost anything can look good if you want it to lol!.. well and you take the time to make it that way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.